What to Expect, Mission Statement, Map and Directions to Hialeah & Miami Lakes Office
Your first visit to Allure Smile Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, background information about our committed
and our first visit procedures.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry. We strive to deliver a "wow' experience, starting from your interaction with our warm welcoming receptionists to the high quality of treatment we provide we aim for nothing less than "wow".
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care and experience for you. It will also help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Arriving fifteen minutes early is recommended for your first visit as we will need to complete the new-patient E-forms on our I-pads. If this is your first visit we will conduct a comprehensive exam and consultation on treatment recommendations and options. Don't hesitate to call us and ask questions, we are here for you. We look forward to your first visit!
What To Bring With You
- Personal Identification
- Insurance information (if you have dental insurance).
- 7725 NW 146th St, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
- Link for Apple Maps (click here)
- Google Maps (click below):