Get Confidence With a Whiter Smile
How a teeth whitening treatment from your dentist in Miami Lakes can make you smile
Have you lost confidence in yourself because of a dull, yellow smile? Do you try to hide your smile whenever possible? Do you want a whiter smile? If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to think about a professional teeth whitening treatment. Dr. Ana Maderal Cozad, Dr. Jose Garri, and Dr. Osbel Borges at Allure Smile Center in Miami Lakes, FL wants to help you get confidence with a whiter smile, thanks to professional teeth whitening.
Your smile may be stained for any number of reasons. These are just a few:
- Smoking and other forms of tobacco use
- Drinking coffee, tea or red wine
- Eating berries or other foods with a dark pigment
One of the biggest culprits of a dull smile is the normal aging process. If you are older, you probably have already experienced dramatic changes in your body. The same changes happen to your smile. As you age, your tooth enamel becomes thinner and more transparent, allowing you and others to see the layer underneath the enamel. This underneath layer is called dentin, and it is normally a yellow color. As you age, dentin becomes darker and even more yellow. Dullness and a yellow cast are the hallmarks of an aging smile.
Fortunately, you can whiten your smile and get your confidence back. Our dentists provide an in-office whitening treatment that can revitalize your smile. In-office professional teeth whitening is a fantastic option for rejuvenating your smile because a teeth whitening treatment provides:
- Dramatic results; you can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter.
- Long-lasting results; your white smile can last up to 5 years.
- Quick results; your whitening treatment will take about an hour.
- Safe results; in-office teeth whitening has a long history of safety and effectiveness.
- Inexpensive results; professional teeth whitening costs far less than other cosmetic dental treatments.
If your confidence is suffering from a less-than-wonderful smile, it’s time to get your confidence back with a whiter smile. For more information about professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic and restorative dental services call Dr. Cozad, Dr. Garri, and Dr. Borges at Allure Smile Center in Miami Lakes, FL today!